Grasp the Service of Premium Raid Recovery
- Multiple Hard disk failure
- Bad Sectors on the drive
- Controller Failure
- Volume corruption
- Broken Array
- System Malfunction
- Corrupted RAID configuration
- Missing partition
RAID ARRAY Manufacturers
- ALL KINDS HDD
We have the excellent knowledge and resources
for successful RAID data recovery
Because of the highly technical nature of RAID recoveries, recovery providers need both an inordinate amount of experience with RAID and the storage capacity to handle a large amount of data. This is an area which sets Data Recovery Station away from each other from the rest of the providers in the market.
RAID Drive Types
- IDE/ATA/PATA/EIDE, ULTRA/ATA 100
- SATA, eSATA
- SCSI (50 pin, 68 pin, 80 pin), iSCSI
- SAS, FibreChannel, USB
- Firewire, SSD RAID Array data recovery
Storage Units Types
- Server with RAID configuration
- DAS (Direct Attached Storage)
- NAS (Network Attached Storage)
- SAN (Storage Area Networks), SAN Over IP
What are some of the most common reasons behind RAID failure?
The following are some of the most common reasons behind RAID failure:
Common causes of RAID data loss
Each RAID data recovery is unique, but there are a few common causes for data loss.
Human error can be occurred by accident or completed with malicious intent, data loss from reformatting, reinstalling or volume overwrite. It can be conquered by expert data recovery engineers.
When loss of power is occurred, RAID systems can be affected. RAIDs running in a tarnished state are especially vulnerable, as power issues can cause out-of-sync drives to be reincorporated into the array. In these cases, our teams have the tools and expertise to rebuild the RAID that extract the compulsory data.
Mechanical issues and failed rebuilds
RAID systems are built to endure individual drive failure. But the workload of the remaining drives increases, once a RAID is running in a degraded state. So, it does the risk of additional drive failures. Further drive failure can lead to failure of the RAID. We have the clean room environment and expertise required to recover data from failed drives.
Fire, water and other pollutants from natural disasters can destroy a RAID floor in an instant. Reconstruction file systems from a RAID affected by a natural disaster takes specialized facilities, knowledge and tools to purify the drives and logically rebuild the data. Data Recovery Station has state-of-the-art tools and cleanroom environments to safely recover from physically damaged drives.
What are some of the typical RAID failure messages?
The following some of the typical messages that you may receive when your RAID array is failing or has failed already:
- RAID Drive Missing
- Windows unable to boot RAID server
- Drive failed in a RAID array
- RAID controller not responding
- Data inconsistency in RAID Array
- “Offline Member”
Why should you choose DATA RECOVERY STATION for RAID data recovery?
The following are some of the reasons why Stellar is one of the best companies to go to for quality RAID data recovery service:
- DATA RECOVERY STATION helps it to offer enterprise-level and unparalleled services to its clients. For instance, it’s one of the few companies in Bangladesh to have an ISO certified Class 100 Clean Room Lab which is crucial for the highest probability of RAID recovery.
- DTS has a state-of-the-art infrastructure that helps it to offer enterprise-level and unparalleled services to its clients.
- For instance, it’s one of the few companies in Bangladesh to have an ISO certified Class 100 Clean Room Lab which is crucial for the highest probability of RAID recovery.
- Privacy, security and quality of RAID data recovery systems are highly ensured.
- DTS takes privacy very seriously and ensures that once your data is recovered.
Don’t panic !
We’ll save your Data
We will help you to recover the data from your Media